HUD question

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD question

Postby EB1983 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:58 am

When holding my mousepointer over a statistic it shows how many times someone has performed a certain action. This way I know how reliable the statistic really is. But with some of my custom statistics it doesn't show this information. Can you tell me why this is?
EB1983
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:25 am

Re: HUD question

Postby Josh » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:09 am

It only shows that info on percentage stats. In the configure stats window, take a look at the "Value" field for some of the stats that show that information. You need to emulate that style of formatting in order for the Hud to recognize your stat as a percentage.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: HUD question

Postby EB1983 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:35 am

This is what it says in the value expression field:
(cnt_f_cbetraise_def_action_fold / cnt_f_cbetraise_def_opp) * 100

I don't really see a difference with stats that do show that info.
EB1983
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:25 am

Re: HUD question

Postby Josh » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:56 pm

Export your stat and attach it to a support ticket. Reference this thread. I'll take a look at it.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: HUD question

Postby EB1983 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:30 pm

I tried attaching it to a support ticket twice, but it doesn't seem to work. I'm not sure if my pc or your support is causing this problem. Maybe I can email it to you?
EB1983
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:25 am

Re: HUD question

Postby APerfect10 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:48 am

EB1983 wrote:I tried attaching it to a support ticket twice, but it doesn't seem to work. I'm not sure if my pc or your support is causing this problem. Maybe I can email it to you?


Try zipping the file then attaching it to a ticket. That should work.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: HUD question

Postby EB1983 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:56 am

I'm using the new beta (version 9), but when I'm holding my mousepointer over a certain statistic it doesn't show how many times someone has performed a certain action. Not even for a statistic like VPIP or PFR.
EB1983
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:25 am

Re: HUD question

Postby Josh » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:11 am

Does it work if you only have a single table open?
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: HUD question

Postby EB1983 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:21 am

No it doesn't.
EB1983
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:25 am

Re: HUD question

Postby Josh » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:11 pm

Please attach the PokerTracker.log file to a support ticket. Make sure you reference this thread.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Next

Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests