Table Tracker

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Table Tracker

Postby turtlegolfs » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:08 pm

Was wondering if there were any plans to add Bodog to Table Tracker. I know as a Bodog player I am in the minority, and therefore, usually have to wait til the major sites are developed first.
turtlegolfs
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Re: Table Tracker

Postby kraada » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:47 pm

I'm not aware of any imminent plans to add Bodog support, but it is possible it is something we will look into in the future.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Table Tracker

Postby tin8shusd » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Now that the Big 3 have been shut down for the time being, is Bodog compatability with Table Tracker progressing at all?
tin8shusd
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Re: Table Tracker

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:28 am

New sites are being worked on - I know that Merge is one of them, but I don't know anything specific about Bodog: I'll see what I can find out.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Table Tracker

Postby tin8shusd » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Thanks for the insight! I've been at Bodog for as long as I can remember, and I am definitely noticing an influx of players - don't see why it wouldn't be high on the priority list in terms of which rooms to add compatibility with. Please keep us posted!
tin8shusd
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Re: Table Tracker

Postby kraada » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:32 pm

If I hear anything about this, I'll make sure to post about it in this thread.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Table Tracker

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:56 am

I'm told that Bodog & Merge are our foremost priorities, and that we can expect support in the coming weeks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Table Tracker

Postby caseymurphy » Sat May 14, 2011 7:11 pm

This is great news. Ive been on Merge for over a year now and am very excited to here about this development.
caseymurphy
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Re: Table Tracker

Postby GORANBAXY » Tue May 17, 2011 10:33 am

what about entraction network?
GORANBAXY
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:50 pm

Re: Table Tracker

Postby kraada » Tue May 17, 2011 10:44 am

I don't have an update on Entraction support at this point in time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Next

Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests