Bodog HH

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Bodog HH

Postby siberianex » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:05 am

Is there a way to import the HH into PT3 after the tournament was played?

What I mean is, I did not have the PT3 running while I was playing, and I am not sure how and if I can import the HH now.

Thanks!
siberianex
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:59 am

Re: Bodog HH

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:07 am

That's not possible - Bodog do not write hand histories themselves so if PT3's handgrabber is not active you will not have the hand histories.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Bodog HH

Postby 123smb » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:12 pm

I purchased and installed PT3 after I started playing @ Bodog. Do you know of a way to import my past BD HH's?

I see there is a HH search on the BD site ...just don't know how to get that data into PT3.

Thanks in advance.
123smb
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Re: Bodog HH

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:54 am

Bodog do not write hand histories so there won't be anything on your computer for PT3 to import - it can only import hands if they are generated separately while you are playing (e.g. by PT3's built-in handgrabber).
If not aware of any way to export past hand histories from the Bodog software, and it seems unlikely since they don't normally write them, but if you find a way please let us know.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests