Upgrade Omaha version question

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Upgrade Omaha version question

Postby Jeffrey » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:11 pm

If I upgrade my holdem full version to Holdem & Omaha version now, do I only have to buy pokertracker 4 holdem version then when it comes out. And get the Omaha 4 upgrade version for "free"? If that makes sense.
Jeffrey
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Re: Upgrade Omaha version question

Postby kraada » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Not only does it make sense, but that's exactly how it works :)
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Upgrade Omaha version question

Postby Jeffrey » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Sweet!
Jeffrey
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Re: Upgrade Omaha version question

Postby ahar010 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Is the same true if I have micro versions of each?
ahar010
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:05 am

Re: Upgrade Omaha version question

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:49 am

I don't think so, but I will check for you. I think (but I may be wrong) that if you upgrade from microstakes versions you will need to pay the update to PT4, which we're told will be extremely affordable.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Upgrade Omaha version question

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:07 am

I'm told that in this case you would get the PT4 upgrade for free. :)
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests