Page 1 of 1

Upgrade Omaha version question

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:11 pm
by Jeffrey
If I upgrade my holdem full version to Holdem & Omaha version now, do I only have to buy pokertracker 4 holdem version then when it comes out. And get the Omaha 4 upgrade version for "free"? If that makes sense.

Re: Upgrade Omaha version question

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:26 pm
by kraada
Not only does it make sense, but that's exactly how it works :)

Re: Upgrade Omaha version question

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:03 pm
by Jeffrey
Sweet!

Re: Upgrade Omaha version question

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:41 pm
by ahar010
Is the same true if I have micro versions of each?

Re: Upgrade Omaha version question

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:49 am
by WhiteRider
I don't think so, but I will check for you. I think (but I may be wrong) that if you upgrade from microstakes versions you will need to pay the update to PT4, which we're told will be extremely affordable.

Re: Upgrade Omaha version question

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:07 am
by WhiteRider
I'm told that in this case you would get the PT4 upgrade for free. :)