observing tables

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

observing tables

Postby Softball » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:32 am

I played mostly on stars recently and I actual apriciate theire rules regarding tracking observed tables. Anyway, I want to play at lockpoker and Party this evening. Can you tell me, what are the rules here? Is it

a) possible
b) legal

to track observed tables?

Thanks for the answer!
Softball
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:59 am

Re: observing tables

Postby kraada » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:40 am

I'm not 100% certain what their rules are and do not want to speculate - you are best off contacting the poker room's support team and they will tell you what their rules are. We abide by the rules of all sites we support.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest