Shop irritation

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Shop irritation

Postby thump3r » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Hi,

I wanted to buy a Pokertracker lizenz by a Shop of a big Poker affiliate. But I didn´t know if it would be possible to get the free Update for Pokertracker 4 after buying it from them. I contacted the Support Team, but they didn´t know it yet.

This is the Link to the product:

http://en.shop.pokerstrategy.com/Software/PokerTracker

So my question is:

Will it be possible to upgrade to Pokertracker 4 after buying it from this shop?

kind regards
thumper
thump3r
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: Shop irritation

Postby StevenM » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Yes, you will qualify for a free upgrade to PT4 as long as the purchase took place after June 10th of this year.
StevenM
 
Posts: 1892
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:46 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests