Page 1 of 1

HUD per game / opponent / blind level

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:46 am
by Polycarpus
1) I believe I can choose my HUD to display stats from all my games, or from the current game only. But can I choose to display my stats (in a HUSNG match) from all my games versus my current opponent? If you play the same guy several times in a row, it would be nice to see my stats against him overall, and not only the current match. If this doesn't exist yet, could it be taken into account as an improvement for a next version?

2) Can I mix in my HUD stats for the whole game and stats for the current blind level?
For example display a stat "pre flop raises - during the whole game" and another stat "preflop raises - during this blind level".

Re: HUD per game / opponent / blind level

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:14 pm
by kraada
Hero's statistics are always for the current session only - this is by design as your opponents will not know your lifetime data and won't change their play based on it.

Your other features are not currently available. Features like these have been requested and the development team is considering things like them for inclusion in PT4, but changes like these are very complex and resource intensive so I cannot guarantee that they will be available in the initial releases of PT4.

Re: HUD per game / opponent / blind level

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:02 am
by Polycarpus
kraada wrote:Hero's statistics are always for the current session only - this is by design as your opponents will not know your lifetime data and won't change their play based on it.

Yeah but if I play the same opponent let's say 4 times in a row, and he uses PT3 with HUD, he'll be able to see my stats for all 4 games, but I can only see my own stat for the current (so 4th) game.

So seeing your own lifetime stats would not really be helpful, but seeing your lifetime stats against one particular opponent, certainly would. This would of course only be possible in HU matches...

Thanks for the reply anyway, looking forward to PT4.

Re: HUD per game / opponent / blind level

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:46 am
by kraada
We understand the request - building statistics in that way is very resource intensive but it is something we are considering looking into for PT4.