Importing hands from two different sites

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Importing hands from two different sites

Postby tt1312 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Pokertracker can't import hands from two different Ongame sites at the same time.

I some times play from two different Ongamesites at the same time. Pokertracker only imports hands from one of the sites.
Could this be fixed?
tt1312
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:38 am

Re: Importing hands from two different sites

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:51 am

This is because OnGame use different file extensions (I forget the exact details) when a second site is writing hands at the same time. Please create a Support ticket about the issue and I'll link you into our system so that you get a notification when the fix is released.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Importing hands from two different sites

Postby tt1312 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:14 am

Thanks for your reply. I see that you are aware of the issue.
I won't create a support ticket - I'll just look out for updates.

I was thinking about uninstalling one of the ongame clients and reinstall it on my D Drive.
If the handhistories from one client are written to C drive and handhistories from the other client are written to the D drive I might be able to import from both clients at the same time.
Do you think that will work?
tt1312
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:38 am

Re: Importing hands from two different sites

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:21 am

It's possible. If they are writing to different folders it should work, but it will depend whether they use the drive they are installed to or always use C.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Importing hands from two different sites

Postby tt1312 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:16 am

No luck...

Still writes handhistories to same folder on C drive eventhough I installed one client on D drive.
tt1312
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:38 am

Re: Importing hands from two different sites

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Thanks for letting me know. :(
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests