Page 1 of 1

Import notes?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:39 pm
by Coffeetime
Hi - new user of PT3, wondering if there's a specific way to set up importing of notes written on PokerStars game tables along with the hand data? Hands are importing just fine but when I go to check players' stats on PT3, the notes I wrote on them at the table haven't also imported. Is there something extra to set up to make it do this?

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere. I've looked at the FAQs and tutorials section and searched for it, but can't find this question already having been asked. Thanks for any help.

Re: Import notes?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:37 pm
by kraada
The notes you take in PokerStars cannot be imported into PT3 at this point in time.

Re: Import notes?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:25 pm
by Coffeetime
Right, thanks. So my best bet is to write notes directly into PokerTracker rather than onto PokerStars, I'd guess?

Also, is it possible to export notes from Poker Tracker to PokerStars, or just at the moment PokerTracker doesn't move notes either way?

Re: Import notes?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:31 pm
by kraada
Right now PokerTracker notes don't move either way. If you want to have your notes easily available when reviewing hands via the replayer, the best way to do it is to take your notes directly in PT3 via the HUD.