importing hand histories

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

importing hand histories

Postby RonnC » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:59 pm

I'm a newbie needing advice about using Poker Tracker while playing NL HE at PokerStars.
Can I only import hand histories for hands at which I was at the table?
Or is there some way to get histories of other hands, while I'm not playing at those tables?
Thanks,
Ronn C
RonnC
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Re: importing hand histories

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:48 pm

You can import up to 30 hands per session that you observe by enabling the Table Scanner in the PokerStars Configuration tab of PT3. That is the maximum allowed by PokerStars without falling afoul of their anti-datamining regulations.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests