I have a pricing question. I do not yet own PT3. If I don't want to wait and buy PT3 now, will the cost of PT3 + the upgrade cost to PT4 be greater than the standalone purchase price of PT4 (micro stakes hold'em versions)?
Or since late 4Q will be here in a month or two would it be a big deal to get a refund so I can purchase PT4 (if PT3 + updgrade > PT4)?
