Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Postby tracker2208 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:58 am

I have a pricing question. I do not yet own PT3. If I don't want to wait and buy PT3 now, will the cost of PT3 + the upgrade cost to PT4 be greater than the standalone purchase price of PT4 (micro stakes hold'em versions)?

Or since late 4Q will be here in a month or two would it be a big deal to get a refund so I can purchase PT4 (if PT3 + updgrade > PT4)?
tracker2208
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:40 am

Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Postby kraada » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:30 pm

If you purchase PT3 now, you will receive PT4 for free, once it is available.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Postby AceOfEsoxs » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:05 am

kraada wrote:If you purchase PT3 now, you will receive PT4 for free, once it is available.

Hello kraada.
I bought PT3 in Apr 7, 2011 so I was not eligible for free upgrade to PT4.
In Aug 30, 2011 I added the Omaha support on my license.
Now, for eligibility for free upgrade, I need to watch the first purchase or the "Omaha upgrade" purchase date?

Thank you very much for your support :)
AceOfEsoxs
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:24 am

Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:37 am

If you buy the update to PT4 holdem you will get the omaha update free.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests