Page 1 of 1

Bodog Pokertracker Doesn't Work Laptop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:47 pm
by drew1
I had the trial verson for 60 days on my desktop and it worked great. I just downloaded the bodog trial version on my laptop. It however does not work for me. I run the autoimport and what i found interesting is not only are no files found, but when i click auto import, i cannot click on Manual Import or Bodog Configuration while its autoimporting... though of course its not recording any hands. It has not red diagonal line with a circle right behind it. Does anyone know what im talking about here? Because on my desktop when i autoimport, i could always click on anything.


Does anyone know what is my problem here? I basically just did the same thing on my laptop as my desktop which had the pokertracker trial version to make it work. I copied how my HUD looks etc and everything else. However, it doesn't work. The only thing i noticed different is that it reads


C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 3\Processed\Bodog on my Desktop in the Move Processed Files To


whereas on my laptop it reads


C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 3\Processed



Is that the problem here? The thing is when i go and click to change the Move Processed Files To.... I do not see C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 3\Processed\Bodog


I really suspect this is the reason why Pokertracker 3 is not working on my laptop.

Re: Bodog Pokertracker Doesn't Work Laptop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:12 pm
by kraada
That directory shouldn't make a difference as to whether it works or not.

Try closing everything then open things in this order:

(1) Open PT3
(2) Open Bodog
(3) Start Auto Import
(4) Start playing

Make sure when opening PT3 and Bodog that they are being run as administrator (right click and click Run as Administrator) as if they are not running as administrator they will not function properly.

Re: Bodog Pokertracker Doesn't Work Laptop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:37 pm
by drew1
hi. I tried that. Still does not work. I also remembered when i downloaded it, i downloaded 2 parts of the postSQL? Could that be the reason? Because when i DL it on my desktop, i never downloaded that part.

Re: Bodog Pokertracker Doesn't Work Laptop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:45 pm
by drew1
Does anyone know what is the problem? I ran it as administrator already. I also turned UAC off.

Re: Bodog Pokertracker Doesn't Work Laptop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:44 am
by StevenM
drew1 wrote:I just downloaded the bodog trial version on my laptop


I am not sure what this means, can you please clarify? Bodog doesn't have a "trial" poker client.

Re: Bodog Pokertracker Doesn't Work Laptop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:12 am
by drew1
I mean i downloaded pokertracker on my laptop for bodog because it allows a 60 day trial period...


But pokertracker doesn't work for me on my laptop when i downloaded when using it with bodog.

Re: Bodog Pokertracker Doesn't Work Laptop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:08 am
by WhiteRider
Firewalls can prevent PT3 interacting with the Bodog software as it needs to so please read our Firewall Guide.
If it still doesn't work please report your problem as your log files should let us see what is going on.