PT3 for PaddyPowerPoker

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 for PaddyPowerPoker

Postby RiverHurt » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Hi,

I just downloaded PT3 for the free trail. I have played a tonne of sng's on paddypower, how can I import does hand histories into my PT software?
And where can I find out how to automatically import sng's games as I play them?
Thanks for any help!

RiverHurt
RiverHurt
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Re: PT3 for PaddyPowerPoker

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:54 am

Paddy Power is part of the iPoker network, so check out the iPoker Configuration Guide in the Documentation.

You may also find the following tutorials useful if you're still having problems:

FAQ: Importing to PT3
FAQ: Tournaments
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PT3 for PaddyPowerPoker

Postby RiverHurt » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:05 pm

Thanks for the reply pal!

I have gone through the ipoker configuration guide and manually imported some the hands. Some of the hands are imported from the folder that they are saved in, "iPoker: Loading hand history file: C:\Poker\Paddy Power Poker\History\glancy2\Tournament\4992042511.xm"

but most of them are not been imported, a massage is coming up in the import status window:
"Unable to import hand(#1234567890): Reason: Please register for texas holdem version of poker tracker in order to import texas holdem hands" (In red text)

Also there are four main tabs, Import, Texas Holdem, Omaha and table tracker, the texas holdem tab does not work, do I have to register again for this feature or buy the full package? How can I see the hands that I have played if I cannot use this feature?

I really dont know if im making this complicated or if it is? I cannot get this software going at all.

Thanks inadvance for any help!
RiverHurt
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Re: PT3 for PaddyPowerPoker

Postby kraada » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:08 pm

If your Texas Holdem trial period has run out then you will need to purchase a PT3 Holdem license in order to use the Holdem portion of the software. If it hasn't you should be able to activate the Holdem portion of the trial when starting up PT3.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests