Page 1 of 1

Problem with registeration code

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:32 am
by haitluo
Hi, I have problem with registeration code.

I changed new motherboard to my computer and now I try to make a clean vista install.
When I try to register again PT (v 3.08.1 or 3.10), I get invalid registeration code notification.
Can you help me, please?

Re: Problem with registeration code

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:36 am
by kraada
Please make certain both your anti-virus and firewall are not set to keep PT3 from accessing the internet as that can keep PT3 from contacting our registration servers which results in the error message you just saw. For information on how to configure common software, please see the Firewall Troubleshooting Guide.

Re: Problem with registeration code

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:45 am
by haitluo
Hi. I tried without firewall on. Notification is still the same.

Re: Problem with registeration code

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:29 am
by kraada
Please restart PT3 with the Logging Enabled link, reproduce and report this problem and we will investigate further for you.

Re: Problem with registeration code

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:48 am
by haitluo
... and now I can suddenly register. Network error on somewhere? Anyway PT is now register.

So thank you.