Table Tracker & Party Poker.fr

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Table Tracker & Party Poker.fr

Postby waree » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:07 pm

I just bought the micro stake holdem version of PT3 and got a free month bronze subscription. Maybe I missed something but it seems like it doesn't work properly with PartyPoker.fr.

Almost all the fields are empty, I only have the same stats than the lobby display (average stack, average players, number of players, limits)


I have tried to set the launch of the exe via table tracker without result. I have a message saying that I have select an invalid file. The exe's name in france is "PartyFrance.exe" when I choose it PT tell me that I must choose "PartyGaming.exe.exe", of course this exe isn't in the folder.

How can I fix this ?

Edit :

[ img ]
waree
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:01 am

Re: Table Tracker & Party Poker.fr

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:33 am

The French sites are effectively separate networks and TableTracker does not yet work correctly with them - the tables returned are for the global Party site and therefore will not have any players that you have played against on Party.fr.
Please create a Support ticket and we'll link you into our system so that you get a notification when support is added for Party.fr - if you contact us at that point we'll be able to restart your trial period.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Table Tracker & Party Poker.fr

Postby waree » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Cool, thanks.
waree
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:01 am


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests