Disconnected from tournament

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Disconnected from tournament

Postby Runham » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Hey guys, I was recently playing a tournament and was disconnected. I played 3 tourneys that day and the 2 that didn't disconnect imported but the one that disconnected did not. I manually import my tournaments . Is there a way i can fix this? How do I go abouts doing this?
Thanks
Runham
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:59 am

Re: Disconnected from tournament

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:14 am

You will need to contact your site's support and request the hand histories for the tournament in which you were disconnected - the files will not be on your computer.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests