Page 1 of 1

Autorate Rules

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:22 am
by waree
I was using autorate rules but when looking at the stats today I noticed that all rules contains a PFR stat of 5 (with operator >, <, =). That means that a player with a PFR of 6 and a VPIP of 20 is considered by PT3 as tight aggressive ! I played with built in rules for monthes and now I can see that they're not accurate.

I need help to configure these rules but I don't know where to find propoer stats to rate players, I would like to allow them a color range too.

Who can help me to do that ?

Re: Autorate Rules

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:32 am
by WhiteRider
The default auto rate rules are quite old now - they were written before PT3 was launched so you may find it beneficial to update with your own rules. Personally I do not use autorate, and the optimal values will vary depending on what type of games you play and even the site. You would probably get the most benefit out of defining your own rules because then you know exactly what each symbol means, but you will find further discussions of this kind of thing in poker strategy forums such as those on 2+2.