Performance difference for on-table vs. popup stats?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Performance difference for on-table vs. popup stats?

Postby pokerrow » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:47 pm

I suppose I could wait to get home and try this out for myself, but on FT, should there be a notable performance improvement if I took a bunch of stats that I normally put on the table and instead move them to a popup? Is all the SQL for popup stats done up front, or only as the popup is requested by the user?
pokerrow
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:56 pm

Re: Performance difference for on-table vs. popup stats?

Postby Josh » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:20 pm

It's all done at one time, so there won't be any database performance change.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests