Page 1 of 1

When is beta finished

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:24 am
by miltownbob
And we can buy the complete version???

Re: When is beta finished

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:14 am
by WhiteRider
PAHud was released ages ago! ;)

I guess you mean PT3? so I'll move this to the PT3 forum.

Current release date is May 15.

Re: When is beta finished

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:09 pm
by APerfect10
Although the current release date is May 15th, PokerTracker 3 will still be in development and constant improvement for years to come. :) It is impossible for us to get every feature added prior to release and we are dedicated to ensuring that PT3 is the best poker software application...

Best regards,

Derek

Re: When is beta finished

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:00 pm
by korjusk
But when Beta 11 releas? :)

Re: When is beta finished

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:43 pm
by Josh
In a few days.

Re: When is beta finished

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:01 am
by Jennifer Ayache
Is there a lot a features to add before the release ? (I really mean features, not bugfixing). (The hidden question being of course : should I switch already or wait a couple of weeks ;))
Will the DBs used in the beta usable in the commercial version ? (I hope and believe they will ... just checking though).

As for the features, have you added standard deviation yet ? this one seems kind of capital, especially for LHE players. And it would be a major leak to have missin features from PT2.... new features can wait, but we want the old ones ;)

Good luck and thank you all !

Re: When is beta finished

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:26 am
by Josh
There will be a number of new features before the commercial release, and a ton more in the months following commercial release. There will probably be another database change between now and commercial release.

Re: When is beta finished

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:30 pm
by tisek
Josh wrote:There will probably be another database change between now and commercial release.

.... which means that if I use PT3 now, I'm gonna have to reimport it all when commercial version is released?

Re: When is beta finished

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:36 pm
by Josh
Yes, most likely.