removing tourneys

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

removing tourneys

Postby hard_hooker » Wed May 07, 2008 4:40 pm

Used old PT. I imported a bunch of my old tourneys however many don't have the results therefor I have a -100% ROI and it skews all the numbers.. I may never have imported them. Is there a way I can remove any tourney prior to a certain date? (in this case 10/14/07) How would I do that?
hard_hooker
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 4:30 pm

Re: removing tourneys

Postby Josh » Wed May 07, 2008 9:38 pm

There's currently no way to selectively remove tournaments from PT3. This functionality is coming though and will be available soon.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests