Page 1 of 1

rebate structure for PT2 & ACE customers

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:12 am
by joebudden
what happened to the rebate system that started from 100% until 20%?
i only get 18$ rabate after purchasing PT2 & ACE 3 months ago.

Re: rebate structure for PT2 & ACE customers

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:18 am
by nova
lol

I only get 16$$$$$ ? what a joke

Re: rebate structure for PT2 & ACE customers

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:38 pm
by APerfect10
Are both of your PokerTracker Holdem v2 and PokerAce Hud purchases linked to your account under My Account -> My Orders?

It sounds like you are missing one of the products. If you purchased three months ago, you should receive:

($55.00 * 0.60) + ($25.00 * 0.60) = $48.00 USD discount

Best regards,

Derek

Re: rebate structure for PT2 & ACE customers

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:29 pm
by joebudden
i got the licence via pokerstrategy. it seems like pokerstrategy purchased the licences partially in 2006 or so.
the rest amount was paid in february.
i can see both licences in my account details.
at the purchasing page i see the the rebates for PT2 and Ace. it's also stated that the licences are 2-6 months old.

Re: rebate structure for PT2 & ACE customers

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:33 pm
by nova
hm my order is 1+year march 07 ago.. so i got only 16$ ? 20%?

Re: rebate structure for PT2 & ACE customers

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:43 pm
by Josh
Yes, that would be correct.

Re: rebate structure for PT2 & ACE customers

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:22 am
by agc1976
I purchased PT2 and PAHUD last month. However, when I went to purchase PT3 I only got the discount for the PT2 purchase (not the PAHUD). How can I get a refund?

Re: rebate structure for PT2 & ACE customers

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:00 pm
by APerfect10
agc1976 wrote:I purchased PT2 and PAHUD last month. However, when I went to purchase PT3 I only got the discount for the PT2 purchase (not the PAHUD). How can I get a refund?


Please contact me via the Support system and I will resolve this for you.

Best regards,

Derek