Need a new database?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Need a new database?

Postby Madmaniac21 » Thu May 08, 2008 4:23 pm

So I downloaded the next beta today (v11) after having not updated during beta v10 cause I wasn't around this past week. Now I'm getting an "old database" error, and it's telling me "Unable to begin feeder import process. Reason: PokerTracker is configured to import into an outdated database. This must be corrected before an import can succeed."

How do I create a new database from all my old checked hands? Help!

Edit: I clicked the "Cluster PT3 database" and it did that, but when I went to autoimport it still said it was an old database. How do I turn the cluster into a new one?
Madmaniac21
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:21 pm

Re: Need a new database?

Postby WhiteRider » Thu May 08, 2008 4:48 pm

Please read the Beta 10 FAQ
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests