PT3 For Mac - When

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 For Mac - When

Postby bedlamboy » Sat May 10, 2008 9:26 am

Now that there is a hard date for the Windows release - any ideas when the Mac OS one will be out?

Thanks
bedlamboy
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 7:41 am

Re: PT3 For Mac - When

Postby Josh » Sat May 10, 2008 10:35 am

No idea. We have at least two more solid months of coding on PT3 for the PC before we can start doing anything else with it. Late summer *maybe* but more realistically it will be late this year.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: PT3 For Mac - When

Postby bedlamboy » Sat May 10, 2008 12:58 pm

Thanks Josh. Be happy to help with the Beta testing when necessary.
bedlamboy
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 7:41 am

Re: PT3 For Mac - When

Postby pizzicato » Sat May 10, 2008 1:35 pm

If I purchase the Windows version of PT3 now, will I have access to the Mac version when it comes out? Or will I have to pay for it again?

Thanks
pizzicato
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Re: PT3 For Mac - When

Postby APerfect10 » Sun May 11, 2008 1:53 am

pizzicato wrote:If I purchase the Windows version of PT3 now, will I have access to the Mac version when it comes out? Or will I have to pay for it again?

Thanks


Yes. Your PokerTracker 3 registration code will be good across platforms; no need for a separate purchase.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: PT3 For Mac - When

Postby prajna » Sun May 11, 2008 2:18 pm

Just to throw this in there, I have heard of several using wine to run window's apps in a macOS environment, and many have spoken of it working in here. Note: its not 100%, but its a start.

~ Thomas
[Pokertracker support]
prajna
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:58 pm

Re: PT3 For Mac - When

Postby pizzicato » Mon May 12, 2008 2:37 pm

'Wine'? What is that? I'm currently running windows on a macbook but it likes to crash.
pizzicato
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Re: PT3 For Mac - When

Postby APerfect10 » Tue May 13, 2008 2:20 am

pizzicato wrote:'Wine'? What is that? I'm currently running windows on a macbook but it likes to crash.


What software are you using to run Windows? Boot camp, VMWare, Parallels are all great and pretty stable software that should run Windows fine on a Mac.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests