Page 1 of 1

Error - No turn or river

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:02 pm
by Tron87
I keep getting an error when i auto load hands saying error - no turn - or river and it won't load the hand sin. I can't have data on the turn or rifver if the action never gets that far. Can someone help?

Re: Error - No turn or river

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:10 pm
by prajna
What poker site?

~ Thomas
[Pokertracker support]

Re: Error - No turn or river

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:11 pm
by Tron87
stars

Re: Error - No turn or river

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:25 am
by GWCGWC
I'm having some issues with this also.

I'm not importing complete hands on stars using PT version 2.16.03d

I compacted my DB and tried again. I still get errors on every hand imported.

It's not consistent. Hands will have one of the three error messages: no river found, no flop found or no turn found.

Re: Error - No turn or river

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:49 am
by GWCGWC
I bet you've answered these questions a million times in other threads but...........

Will PT3 work for stud and omaha or will there be other versions for those too?

I paid for all three PT versions on Stars. I don't see that option for pre-ordering PT3.

I'm a computer challenged and honestly, the only thing I use PT2 for is to track my win rate at the cash games. I don't use any of the super detailed filters and probably only utilize <1% of PT2's capability.

I guess I'm asking if I need PT3.

Re: Error - No turn or river

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:02 am
by WhiteRider
Tron87 wrote:I keep getting an error when i auto load hands saying error - no turn - or river and it won't load the hand sin. I can't have data on the turn or rifver if the action never gets that far. Can someone help?

Which PokerTracker version?

Re: Error - No turn or river

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:03 am
by WhiteRider
GWCGWC wrote:I'm having some issues with this also.

I'm not importing complete hands on stars using PT version 2.16.03d

I compacted my DB and tried again. I still get errors on every hand imported.

It's not consistent. Hands will have one of the three error messages: no river found, no flop found or no turn found.

Please visit the PT2 forum - there is a new patch for the recent Stars software update.

Re: Error - No turn or river

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:06 am
by WhiteRider
GWCGWC wrote:I bet you've answered these questions a million times in other threads but...........

Will PT3 work for stud and omaha or will there be other versions for those too?

I paid for all three PT versions on Stars. I don't see that option for pre-ordering PT3.

I'm a computer challenged and honestly, the only thing I use PT2 for is to track my win rate at the cash games. I don't use any of the super detailed filters and probably only utilize <1% of PT2's capability.

I guess I'm asking if I need PT3.

Why ask this in this thread? - it's completely OT.
There will be stud and omaha versions, but not until at least much later in the year.
If you don't need any of the advanced features of PT3, then you don't need it..

Re: Error - No turn or river

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:45 am
by pepsin
this happens a lot in everest-hands too, PT3 beta 11. Sometimes no river, sometimes no turn or river... And sometimes unhandled exception and the whole program shuts down.

Re: Error - No turn or river

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:16 am
by APerfect10
pepsin wrote:this happens a lot in everest-hands too, PT3 beta 11. Sometimes no river, sometimes no turn or river... And sometimes unhandled exception and the whole program shuts down.


Please zip some of these Everest hand histories and send them to us via the Support system so that we can get this issue resolved for a future release.

Best regards,

Derek