Page 1 of 1

Is it still just me? (Lag problems)

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:11 am
by psl86
I just wanted to know, if it's just me that cant use pokertracker 3 cause everytime my computer slows down a million times.. The HUD is def the problem. For example if I move a table, and the HUD has to be "painted" on the table again it's really slow. I cant be datamining and playing 6tables at the same time cause of this.. I have to note that PT2 has ALWAYS worked great on my PC, but this new thing really started to bug after beta8 or 9 I think..

Anyone else?

Re: Is it still just me? (Lag problems)

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:21 am
by jmflu
I play a lot of tables (around 20 at once) and I lag pretty bad. Also when it is first recognizing a new table, it like keeps forcing certain tables to the front as it is trying to recognize them and it makes it so sometimes I literally cannot click on a button on a table that needs action because the HUD is moving these unrecognized windows to the front and painting it there.

With PAHUD I was 20 tabling with basically no lag whatsoever so I hope this is something that will be fixed by commercial release. It just seems to keep everything MUCH slower than PAHUD did.

Re: Is it still just me? (Lag problems)

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:02 pm
by psl86
I agree.. Obv GTA3 needs more computer resources than GTA2, but it cant be so that you need a monsterPC to convert from PT2+PAHUD-->PT3..

Re: Is it still just me? (Lag problems)

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:27 am
by APerfect10
There are some performance issues, especially in the recent beta's. We are looking into the issue and are making some improvements.

After the commercial release, we will be implementing a database cache which should boost performance by A LOT and should eliminate all lag.

Best regards,

Derek