Not really sure where else to post this

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Not really sure where else to post this

Postby ReSpOnSe » Tue May 13, 2008 10:07 am

Well I was just making a message regarding my payment for Pokertracker 3. I was looking at my bank statement today and it shows I was double charged for Pokertracker 3, once on my credit card and once through paypal. Is there anyway to fix this?
ReSpOnSe
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 5:19 pm

Re: Not really sure where else to post this

Postby WhiteRider » Tue May 13, 2008 10:17 am

I don't really know how the payment system works, but are you sure it's not just credit card into paypal, then paypal to PT?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Not really sure where else to post this

Postby Josh » Tue May 13, 2008 1:38 pm

Is the charge listed twice on your credit card statement? PayPal works by charging your credit card, then placing that money in your PayPal account, then sending it to us. So if it's listed once on your credit card statement and once in PayPal, you should be okay. If it's listed twice on either of them, please let us know via the support system.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests