Page 1 of 1

Not really sure where else to post this

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:07 am
by ReSpOnSe
Well I was just making a message regarding my payment for Pokertracker 3. I was looking at my bank statement today and it shows I was double charged for Pokertracker 3, once on my credit card and once through paypal. Is there anyway to fix this?

Re: Not really sure where else to post this

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:17 am
by WhiteRider
I don't really know how the payment system works, but are you sure it's not just credit card into paypal, then paypal to PT?

Re: Not really sure where else to post this

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:38 pm
by Josh
Is the charge listed twice on your credit card statement? PayPal works by charging your credit card, then placing that money in your PayPal account, then sending it to us. So if it's listed once on your credit card statement and once in PayPal, you should be okay. If it's listed twice on either of them, please let us know via the support system.