How to Arrange "Group" locations??

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

How to Arrange "Group" locations??

Postby iAAbsorb » Mon May 19, 2008 1:30 pm

Hello-
Quick intro- New to PT3, but I think it is VERY user friendly and I have been able to find almost all of the solutions to my questions thus far thru this forum. So thanks to APerfect10 and everyone for posting problems/helps.

My question concerns the "stat group layout". Or in other words the locations of the groupings.
I have created all of the stats/groups but the 2nd grouping is directly underneath the first grouping..
I would like to move the 2nd grouping to the left of the Player Name Box. (name box on the actual poker site)

How do I move the second grouping to teh correct location :?:
iAAbsorb
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 4:20 am

Re: How to Arrange "Group" locations??

Postby iAAbsorb » Mon May 19, 2008 2:27 pm

Right/drag.
(lol)

/feels stupid :oops:
iAAbsorb
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 4:20 am


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests