PT3 HUD - Layout Files

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 HUD - Layout Files

Postby Weblomaniac » Wed May 21, 2008 12:32 pm

I can't find an option that matches the old PT2 / PA HUD Import/Export Layout feature.

I want to clone a HUD layout I've meticulously setup on my main machine to my laptop, Is there a specific file in the PT3 install directories that I can just clone onto the laptop.

PS>> PT3+HUD+Tracker = Awesome.... :lol:
Weblomaniac
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:25 pm

Re: PT3 HUD - Layout Files

Postby kraada » Wed May 21, 2008 12:35 pm

I believe the file is layouts.pt3 in PT3's Data folder.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT3 HUD - Layout Files

Postby Weblomaniac » Wed May 21, 2008 12:39 pm

kraada wrote:I believe the file is layouts.pt3 in PT3's Data folder.


wow....speedy response.

Thanks Kraada, I'll give that a try.
Weblomaniac
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:25 pm

Re: PT3 HUD - Layout Files

Postby therock » Mon May 26, 2008 1:14 pm

is there a way in PT3 to make custo HUD layouts like in the old hud (i.e. like the layout manager?) like where you move stats to where you want them on the screen and they are there for every game

also is there a way to set custom color ranges (i.e. red = vpip less than 10, 10-20 vpip = orange, vpip >20 = green). that was really useful.

bascially, i just want to get my hud to look like it did prior to PT3.

also, you mention that layouts.pt3 is the custom layout file. i can find that file in PT3. where would it be in my old pahud and can i just copy/paste it over to pt3.

thanks
therock
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:47 am

Re: PT3 HUD - Layout Files

Postby Robbie Robb » Mon May 26, 2008 1:21 pm

therock wrote:is there a way in PT3 to make custo HUD layouts like in the old hud (i.e. like the layout manager?) like where you move stats to where you want them on the screen and they are there for every game

also is there a way to set custom color ranges (i.e. red = vpip less than 10, 10-20 vpip = orange, vpip >20 = green). that was really useful.

bascially, i just want to get my hud to look like it did prior to PT3.

also, you mention that layouts.pt3 is the custom layout file. i can find that file in PT3. where would it be in my old pahud and can i just copy/paste it over to pt3.

thanks


The HUD layout is far more powerful than the PA. Just click on the PT icon on the table and then click on configure statistics. Once in that window you can specify exactly how each stat appears. For each stat there are two tabs: Properties and Color Ranges. It is the color range tab that allows you to set the ranges (duh. ;))

If you haven't setup any custom configuration yet there probably isn't the layouts.pt3 file. Once you have created your layout make sure to click on the PT icon at the top of the table and click 'Save Layout'!! Then you will be able to find the layouts.pt3 file inside \pokertracker 3\data\.

Unfortunately because of vast changes between PA and the PT3 HUD there is no way to import your layout from PA into PT3.
Robbie Robb
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:28 am
Location: London, ON, Canada

PT3 HUD - Layout Manager - Where did it go?

Postby Sharper Tools » Mon May 26, 2008 9:50 pm

I had to delete everything and reload PT3 and PostgreSQL.

Since then I do not have the PT3 logo on my tables to save layout, etc. Has it disappeared in Build 2 or do I need to make a config change somewhere?

Thanks in advance.
Sharper Tools
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:56 pm

Re: PT3 HUD - Layout Manager - Where did it go?

Postby WhiteRider » Tue May 27, 2008 4:12 am

Sharper Tools wrote:I had to delete everything and reload PT3 and PostgreSQL.

Since then I do not have the PT3 logo on my tables to save layout, etc. Has it disappeared in Build 2 or do I need to make a config change somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

No, it should still work the same.
Do you have it auto-importing OK?
What site are you at?
Cash or tournament?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PT3 HUD - Layout Files

Postby igelchen » Tue May 27, 2008 9:41 am

A layout manager would be fine. Adding layouts for FR, SH, Tournaments, etc. takes a while :(
igelchen
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:30 pm

Re: PT3 HUD - Layout Files

Postby RuneSky » Tue May 27, 2008 10:34 am

is there anyway to copy the layout from cash to tournaments?
RuneSky
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:03 pm

Re: PT3 HUD - Layout Manager - Where did it go?

Postby Sharper Tools » Tue May 27, 2008 1:36 pm

WhiteRider wrote:
Sharper Tools wrote:I had to delete everything and reload PT3 and PostgreSQL.

Since then I do not have the PT3 logo on my tables to save layout, etc. Has it disappeared in Build 2 or do I need to make a config change somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

No, it should still work the same.
Do you have it auto-importing OK?
What site are you at?
Cash or tournament?


Yes auto-importing is working fine. I am at Full Tilt playing cash. Thanks again.
Sharper Tools
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:56 pm

Next

Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests