Page 1 of 2

PT3 HUD - Layout Files

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:32 pm
by Weblomaniac
I can't find an option that matches the old PT2 / PA HUD Import/Export Layout feature.

I want to clone a HUD layout I've meticulously setup on my main machine to my laptop, Is there a specific file in the PT3 install directories that I can just clone onto the laptop.

PS>> PT3+HUD+Tracker = Awesome.... :lol:

Re: PT3 HUD - Layout Files

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:35 pm
by kraada
I believe the file is layouts.pt3 in PT3's Data folder.

Re: PT3 HUD - Layout Files

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:39 pm
by Weblomaniac
kraada wrote:I believe the file is layouts.pt3 in PT3's Data folder.


wow....speedy response.

Thanks Kraada, I'll give that a try.

Re: PT3 HUD - Layout Files

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:14 pm
by therock
is there a way in PT3 to make custo HUD layouts like in the old hud (i.e. like the layout manager?) like where you move stats to where you want them on the screen and they are there for every game

also is there a way to set custom color ranges (i.e. red = vpip less than 10, 10-20 vpip = orange, vpip >20 = green). that was really useful.

bascially, i just want to get my hud to look like it did prior to PT3.

also, you mention that layouts.pt3 is the custom layout file. i can find that file in PT3. where would it be in my old pahud and can i just copy/paste it over to pt3.

thanks

Re: PT3 HUD - Layout Files

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:21 pm
by Robbie Robb
therock wrote:is there a way in PT3 to make custo HUD layouts like in the old hud (i.e. like the layout manager?) like where you move stats to where you want them on the screen and they are there for every game

also is there a way to set custom color ranges (i.e. red = vpip less than 10, 10-20 vpip = orange, vpip >20 = green). that was really useful.

bascially, i just want to get my hud to look like it did prior to PT3.

also, you mention that layouts.pt3 is the custom layout file. i can find that file in PT3. where would it be in my old pahud and can i just copy/paste it over to pt3.

thanks


The HUD layout is far more powerful than the PA. Just click on the PT icon on the table and then click on configure statistics. Once in that window you can specify exactly how each stat appears. For each stat there are two tabs: Properties and Color Ranges. It is the color range tab that allows you to set the ranges (duh. ;))

If you haven't setup any custom configuration yet there probably isn't the layouts.pt3 file. Once you have created your layout make sure to click on the PT icon at the top of the table and click 'Save Layout'!! Then you will be able to find the layouts.pt3 file inside \pokertracker 3\data\.

Unfortunately because of vast changes between PA and the PT3 HUD there is no way to import your layout from PA into PT3.

PT3 HUD - Layout Manager - Where did it go?

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:50 pm
by Sharper Tools
I had to delete everything and reload PT3 and PostgreSQL.

Since then I do not have the PT3 logo on my tables to save layout, etc. Has it disappeared in Build 2 or do I need to make a config change somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

Re: PT3 HUD - Layout Manager - Where did it go?

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:12 am
by WhiteRider
Sharper Tools wrote:I had to delete everything and reload PT3 and PostgreSQL.

Since then I do not have the PT3 logo on my tables to save layout, etc. Has it disappeared in Build 2 or do I need to make a config change somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

No, it should still work the same.
Do you have it auto-importing OK?
What site are you at?
Cash or tournament?

Re: PT3 HUD - Layout Files

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:41 am
by igelchen
A layout manager would be fine. Adding layouts for FR, SH, Tournaments, etc. takes a while :(

Re: PT3 HUD - Layout Files

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:34 am
by RuneSky
is there anyway to copy the layout from cash to tournaments?

Re: PT3 HUD - Layout Manager - Where did it go?

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:36 pm
by Sharper Tools
WhiteRider wrote:
Sharper Tools wrote:I had to delete everything and reload PT3 and PostgreSQL.

Since then I do not have the PT3 logo on my tables to save layout, etc. Has it disappeared in Build 2 or do I need to make a config change somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

No, it should still work the same.
Do you have it auto-importing OK?
What site are you at?
Cash or tournament?


Yes auto-importing is working fine. I am at Full Tilt playing cash. Thanks again.