RFI stats

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

RFI stats

Postby copoka » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:34 pm

I'm playing HU tables and want to see how often my opponent raises PF from a SB.
I gave this action RFI stats (raising PF from a SB HU is raising first in, right?)
Interestingly, despite him limping every now and then, stats are showing 100%.

Did I do something wrong?
copoka
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:31 pm

Re: RFI stats

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:12 pm

Is this PT3?
PAHud questions only - NOT PT3 HUD.

If you can find a hand (or a few) where the RFI stat is not correct, please attach it/them to the Support system , and link to this thread.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: RFI stats

Postby copoka » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:45 pm

Yes, it is PT3 Hud.
Should I post question in PT3 forum?
copoka
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:31 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests