Tournament Hud

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Tournament Hud

Postby Joey90 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:18 am

Hi,

I installed Poker tracker 3 free Version yesterday. But I just see the Hud stats at Cashgame tables and not on Tournaments.
If I click on Texas Holdem--> Tournaments, I can see all stats at Player statistics.

Im playing Poker at Everest. Can you tell me please what I am making wrong?

Greetz Nico
Joey90
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:07 am

Re: Tournament Hud

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Please post PT3 issues in the PT3 section of the forum.

Do you have Everest installed in English?
Do you see the PT-icon on the tournament tables?
Check that you don't have a combination of filters that are preventing stats being shown, on the HUD Options tab.

If you still have trouble, Please enable logging, reproduce the problem by playing a few hands on a single table and submit your PokerTracker.log and PokerTrackerHUD.log files (zip/compress them first, call it logs.zip) to the Support system , and link to this thread in the reference field of the ticket so that we can investigate.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Tournament Hud

Postby Joey90 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:34 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Please post PT3 issues in the PT3 section of the forum.

Do you have Everest installed in English?
Do you see the PT-icon on the tournament tables?
Check that you don't have a combination of filters that are preventing stats being shown, on the HUD Options tab.

If you still have trouble, Please enable logging, reproduce the problem by playing a few hands on a single table and submit your PokerTracker.log and PokerTrackerHUD.log files (zip/compress them first, call it logs.zip) to the Support system , and link to this thread in the reference field of the ticket so that we can investigate.


This are my Options:
http://picfu.net/61bc6b?view=full

Yes I installed it in English, but I didn't see the PT-Icon on the tournament tables.
Joey90
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:07 am

Re: Tournament Hud

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:53 pm

Are you using Beta 24?
If not, please update: Download and install PT3.

If you are, please send us a log file via the support system as I suggested.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests