NOT TRACKING ALL HANDS!!!

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

NOT TRACKING ALL HANDS!!!

Postby pelanass » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:53 pm

Hi I have installed PT3 in other computer and now I have been importing hands and there are any hands that not tracking and I searched with the filters and I havent found
pelanass
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:56 am

Re: NOT TRACKING ALL HANDS!!!

Postby kraada » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:59 pm

Are those hands from a specific site or specific limit?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: NOT TRACKING ALL HANDS!!!

Postby pelanass » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:01 pm

Poker stars 0.01/0.02$ NL2
pelanass
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:56 am

Re: NOT TRACKING ALL HANDS!!!

Postby kraada » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:31 pm

That's odd; please report this problem so that we can investigate what the cause is for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests