Page 1 of 1
Update broke HUD

Posted:
Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:13 pm
by andy2001
I just downloaded PT3 3.07.3 and now I have no rush hud.
Re: Update broke HUD

Posted:
Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:40 pm
by andy2001
I downgraded to the non beta version and the hud works in that but I get this import error
Full Tilt: Unable to import hand (#23208110810). Reason: Unable to execute query: COPY holdem_hand_player_statistics FROM STDIN;; Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR: missing data for column "val_curr_conv" CONTEXT: COPY holdem_hand_player_statistics, line 1: "384905 101338 101338 0 3
I does however seem to be importing as it Imports the hand and then get that error every other import atempt. It seems to be trying to re import the same hand.
Re: Update broke HUD

Posted:
Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:54 pm
by vicnice
Although they check every forum, you may get a faster response if you post your question in the PT3 forum
viewforum.php?f=15
Re: Update broke HUD

Posted:
Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:55 pm
by kraada
It sounds like you inadvertently downgraded to 3.06.2 - upgrade back to 3.07.3 (available on our
download page) and that should work properly for you.
Re: Update broke HUD

Posted:
Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:00 am
by WhiteRider
Make sure the Enable Rush HUD option is ticked in Auto Import > Full Tilt Configuration.
Re: Update broke HUD

Posted:
Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:12 am
by Pecunia
I had the same problem, but it was just that little checkbox that I missed.
The full tilt configuration says that full tilt seems not to be installed, though the import and the HUD work fine while playing at the rush tables. So not really a problem, but it is incorrect.
Re: Update broke HUD

Posted:
Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:56 am
by kraada
We've seen that on some occasions, but so long as the import and HUD is working, the error can be safely ignored.
Re: Update broke HUD

Posted:
Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:05 pm
by benegizer
After I updated, my HUD only seems to work for one game. THen when I load up a new game, the HUD just freezes, and will actually stay on my desktop even after I close PT!!! Had to restart my machine to make it go away.
Re: Update broke HUD

Posted:
Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:01 pm
by tarix
Mac users: Please see
this thread for a fix for the hud. Thanks for your patience!