postgres crashes

PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

postgres crashes

Postby Debith » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:08 am

Hi!

I have to raise my hands up with this. I don't have any idea how to fix this.

This is error message I get:
Faulting application postgres.exe, version 8.3.4.8262, faulting module postgres.exe, version 8.3.4.8262, fault address 0x0024a529.

It has something to do with my database, but no idea what. Clean works ok, but when trying to use my old db, this is what happens.

Any ideas? What other information can I provide?
Debith
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:31 pm

Re: postgres crashes

Postby kraada » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:32 am

Please zip up and attach the 3 most recent files in the C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\Data\pg_log directory to a support ticket and we'll look into what could be causing this for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests