Page 1 of 1

Odd Error Msg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:09 pm
by underscoredark
I haven't had a problem with PT3 until today I forgot I had auto-import running and opening some Omaha tables. Well needless to say, it crashed my computer. Now I am getting an error msg every 2 min or so saying my PostegreSQL\8.3\data/global\pgstat.stat is corrupted. I scanned the file and nothing came up wrong. Any ideas?

Re: Odd Error Msg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:00 pm
by kraada
Could you attach the latest 4 files from your C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\data\pg_log directory to a support ticket so that we can investigate further? (If the files are too large, see the bit on zipping up files in this tutorial.)

Re: Odd Error Msg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:11 am
by underscoredark
Done.

Although I restarted my computer again and windows purged the corrupted files on it's own. After this the error msg has ceased to come up.

Re: Odd Error Msg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:44 am
by kraada
Thanks for following up, I'll make sure to suggest that as well should anybody else have this problem in the future.