I recently got a new computer and have been trying to move all my files over. I managed to get all my files backed up and over to the new machine so I am all set there. Now after I install the Beta 30.1 version of PokerTracker 3 and put in the registration code it promts me to configure some things:
EDIT: I am running Windows 7 as my OS
[ img ]
When I click "Connect" I get the following message:
[ img ]
After this I clicked the bottom link saying "Need PostgreSQL installed? Click Here!" and was prompted with the following window:
[ img ]
After I select "Modify" it brings me here:
[ img ]
I did not mess with the settings at all and just clicked to continue. The program then installed on my machine and I was brought back to the first image. A message popped up saying:
[ img ]
Now when I click "Connect" I am still getting the same error message as before saying it's unable to connect. What do I need to do from here? Also after all this is set up what do I do about getting my backup files onto the database?
