Page 1 of 1

No Pokertracker V2 databases found

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:23 pm
by anarchoi
Hey,

Just purchased and installed PT3. Now when im trying to convert my PT2 databases it says : No Pokertracker V2 databases found
I dont have PT2 installed - is that the problem? Where should I put the PT2 databases in order for PT3 being able to convert them?

Best regards
David

Re: No Pokertracker V2 databases found

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:45 pm
by kraada
Are your PT2 databases in PostgreSQL? If not, the Convert function won't find them and you'll need to follow this tutorial instead to convert to PT3.

Re: No Pokertracker V2 databases found

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:58 pm
by anarchoi
Dont know it its in PostgreSQL - whats the default setting in PT2?
I cant use the suggested tutorial when I dont have PT2 installed.

Re: No Pokertracker V2 databases found

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:41 pm
by kraada
It should default to port 5432; the defaults haven't changed.

Re: No Pokertracker V2 databases found

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:19 pm
by anarchoi
What I meant by default was if PT2 comes with acces database or PostgreSQL? Cause thats the kind my database files are.
Do I have to have PT2 installed to convert then? because then I need a new reg. key and so on.

Thanks!

Re: No Pokertracker V2 databases found

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:42 am
by kraada
The default PTv2 database is Access, and yes you need PT2 installed in order to convert this sort of database. If you create a support request with the Product ID of your PTv2 installation and e-mail address you are registered under, we will generate the registration code for you.