Page 1 of 1

Configure PostgreSQL server

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:40 pm
by kjmrc
[ img ]

Could anyone help me, what should I type in these fields? I don't know if im in the right section, but some links or smth can be very useful for me.

Thanks!

Re: Configure PostgreSQL server

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:41 pm
by kraada
The default user is postgres and default password is dbpass.

Re: Configure PostgreSQL server

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:01 am
by kjmrc
But if it still wont connect, should i reinstall PostgreSQL? Because maybe I have some different usernames and password, can't I seek them up from somewhere?

Re: Configure PostgreSQL server

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:49 am
by kraada
Another common password used is postgrespass you can give that one a try.

If that doesn't work you can disable the need for a password by following this tutorial.