Backup a db.

PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

Backup a db.

Postby Leadan » Sun May 11, 2008 9:55 am

Hi,

I just want to backup my db and save the backup on my external HDD.

In pgAdmin III, if I right click the database I want to save, there is a backup menu.
But I don't know what options I should select.

Here is a screenshot :

[ img ]
Leadan
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:50 pm

Re: Backup a db.

Postby prajna » Sun May 11, 2008 2:08 pm

It will probably be easier for you to have PT3 export your database instead of using the SQL backup admin. Goto database -> database management from the drop down menus in PT3, select your database, then select export.

~ Thomas
[Pokertracker support]
prajna
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:58 pm

Re: Backup a db.

Postby Leadan » Sun May 11, 2008 3:32 pm

Oh, I haven't seen that feature.
Thanks a lot!
Leadan
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:50 pm


Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests