Average table VPIP and table PFR for an unique session

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Average table VPIP and table PFR for an unique session

Postby Wafiki » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:16 am

How can I display the table average VPIP and the table average PFR of an unique session on my hud ?

At the moment these stats are on my hud, but they use all my database and not only my actual session, so they aren't useful because they don't show the reality.

To display stats from all my opponents, I want to check in my all database, but to display table stats (VPIP and PFR) I just want to use the hands I played during my session at this table.

How can I do ?

Note : I think that the table stats are together because I often play on the same table (name) on FTP.
Wafiki
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:35 am

Re: Average table VPIP and table PFR for an unique session

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:30 am

Thanks - This option has been requested before and is on the list for consideration by the development team.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Average table VPIP and table PFR for an unique session

Postby pooriver » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:43 am

I am also interested in such a feature. I would like to use the average vpip/pfr stats for a single table session in a custom report.
It would also be great if I was able to use an average vpip/pfr in a sessionS report, i.e. display my averages for all the hands that I played during a mt session.

Regards,
pooriver
pooriver
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 4:13 am
Location: Germany / Munich

Re: Average table VPIP and table PFR for an unique session

Postby kraada » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:46 am

We'll add your suggestions to the development team's list.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Average table VPIP and table PFR for an unique session

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:39 am

pooriver wrote:I am also interested in such a feature. I would like to use the average vpip/pfr stats for a single table session in a custom report.
It would also be great if I was able to use an average vpip/pfr in a sessionS report, i.e. display my averages for all the hands that I played during a mt session.

Regards,
pooriver

There is a custom report in the Repository which allows you to see 'normal' stats on a per-session basis.
Look for "HCPS Session statistics" (by me).
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests