Opponent`s Hand

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Opponent`s Hand

Postby Skyline29 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:19 am

Good Day. I would like to make a report to see how often my particular starting hand had lost to particular opponent`s starting hand. I would like to see, whether theoretical hand equity is equal to practical. The problem is I can`t find a stat, showing opponent`s holecards. Can you help me?
Skyline29
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:17 pm

Re: Opponent`s Hand

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:38 am

You can't look up a specific opponent's hole cards, no.
You can create a custom report to filter opponents' hands to those played against you, and I think this could be adapted to filter to those times when you both went to showdown, which might give you what you want.
Have a look at this post.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest