Issue with auto-rate...

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Issue with auto-rate...

Postby SAVAGE3000 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Nothing major but I've just ran an auto-rate and I've found that it's rated players with a minimum of 50 hands (rather than the 100 hands I've requested). Is there anything I could do to get this working?

Oh and thanks to kraada for sorting out the import issue I had last week, so rude of me not to reply!

Thanks,
SAVAGE3000
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:22 pm

Re: Issue with auto-rate...

Postby kraada » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:03 am

So you changed minimum hands required on the Criteria page to 100?

If you'd previously rated players with < 100 hands those ratings will remain on them until you have 100 hands on them, I believe. (As I think the way it works is that it just ignores players with < X hands where X is the number on the Criteria tab).

And you're welcome - I'm here to help :)
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest