Help: Easy way to get PT3 stats colors same as PAHud???

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Help: Easy way to get PT3 stats colors same as PAHud???

Postby geoffdb » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:27 am

I appreciate all the work u guys are doing, and I would love to be able to get my tourney HUD to show M and all the new stuff, but for now I just want to get the stats' colors to be similar to the PAHud ones. I would think this would be default, but I guess not.
Is there a profile file or something I can download somewhere and import???

Thanks,
JB
geoffdb
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:00 pm

Re: Help: Easy way to get PT3 stats colors same as PAHud???

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:36 am

I'm not aware of any 'basic' HUD profiles with colours, but you can add your own Color Ranges to your HUD.
If you want to be the first to share this kind of HUD then please upload it to the Repository when you have it as you like it.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests