position question

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

position question

Postby Learning Curved » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:32 am

Could you please explain exactly what this means? I think I know but I need to be sure. Thanks:)

holdem_hand_player_detail.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos > holdem_hand_player_statistics.position


can I use this in preflop calculations?
Learning Curved
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Re: position question

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:36 am

That means that the position of the "raise aggressor" (the last player other than the active player to raise preflop) is greater than the position of the active player: i.e. further from the button. So the active player has position on the preflop aggressor.
You can use it in preflop calculations, but bear in mind that it is the last player to raise (other than the active player).
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests