rake report

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

rake report

Postby squeebo » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:27 pm

I'd like to create a rake report on my FTP games to determine if I'm receiving the correct % rakeback as advertised. I play mostly SNGs. How would I do this?

The rake for SNGs is simply the buy-in fee, right? ie: $11 + $1 would be $1 rake?
squeebo
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:22 am

Re: rake report

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:05 am

You can see the rake you have paid by adding the Rake stat to the Tournaments > General > Player Summary report (for instance) if your rakeback is based purely on entry fees.
Tutorial: Configure Built-in Reports
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: rake report

Postby squeebo » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Ok, I added the rake column to the Tournaments tab and that worked, thanks! And I'm happy to report that the rake does appear to be giving the full 27% as advertised. I was just suspicious that it wasn't.
squeebo
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:22 am

Re: rake report

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:40 am

That's good! :)
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests