lookup_actions_p <------ I can't find it

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

lookup_actions_p <------ I can't find it

Postby bears » Tue May 04, 2010 5:41 am

The player actions by street strings (like lookup_actions_p.action) consist of a series of characters to represent all of a player's actions on a single street.


It appears that there is supposed to be a table called lookup_actions_p containing a table called action

I can't find it using "pgAdmin III " only found the table lookup_actions

I also found id_action_p as a column within the table holdem_hand_player_detail

But that doesn't seem to be what this lookup_actions_p.action thing would be.

When I go the "insert" method it shows that as a Table Name. Why don't I see it with "pgAdmin III" ?
bears
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:57 am

Re: lookup_actions_p <------ I can't find it

Postby kraada » Tue May 04, 2010 9:04 am

The lookup_actions_x "tables" are joins built on holdem_hand_player_detail.id_action_x and lookup_actions. The id_action_x field yields the id number of the action string taken and lookup_actions turns the id number into an actual action string. In order to simplify the process for the end user, lookup_actions_x was created which can be used in the creating of statistics as if it were a normal database table (even though it obviously is not).
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest