Page 1 of 1

Duplicate Columns

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:56 pm
by Josiah
Hi,

In this thread https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=28466 I noted a problem with the Limp/Fold stat. kraada correctly pointed out the cause.

I intend to modify the Limp/Fold stat to behave the same way that the Limp/Fold - BZ, GZ, etc work. When I looked at the columns I see that many are duplicated. For example:

cnt_f_donk
cnt_f_donk_opp
cnt_f_face_xr
cnt_p_limp
cnt_p_limp_faceraise

and many others. The expressions for the duplicate columns are identical.

I am using version 3.07.

Why are these duplicated? Does it make any difference which I select when creating/modifying a stat?

Re: Duplicate Columns

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:29 am
by kraada
These duplicated columns occurred when previously custom statistics were added as built in stats. They actually won't be editable at this point as those are built in default statistics now. There shouldn't be any problems beyond the cosmetic with leaving them there in their duplicated state, though.