Attempting to view my results

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Attempting to view my results

Postby Statusgladys » Wed May 12, 2010 8:20 pm

I was able to see a graph of my play a month ago from just one stake from poker stars. Now I am unable to view my graphs, details, reports, or anything relating to my full tilt or merge hands when I select that site as a filter. When I go to "graphs" it will say "loading" with no graph or info popping up. Is this a problem with my database?
Statusgladys
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:55 am

Re: Attempting to view my results

Postby kraada » Thu May 13, 2010 9:19 am

Have you tried clearing all filters and seeing if things load then (via the Clear button)? Also have you tried restarting PT3?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests